On the eve of the second Passover holiday, a squad of five commandos from the PFLP cuts the northern border fence and penetrates into Kibbutz Misgav-Am. Their mission is to take hostage the Kibbutz members in order to negotiate the release of prisoners held in Israeli jails. But that night, most Kibbutz members are away on a concert and the Kibbutz is half empty, a light comes on in one of the small kibbutz houses, making it the target for the commandos to break into. When they realize this is not a family home but rather the dormitory for the very young children of the kibbutz, it’s already too late.
When the Kibbutz members understand what has happened, the PFLP commandos barricade themselves with their hostages: three children aged three and four, two babies of less than a year, and the young nightguard who volunteered to watch them that night.
· Director: Nadav Schirman
· Written by: Benny Barbash, Uzi Weil
· Producers Estee Yacov-Mecklberg, Haim Mecklberg, Nati Dinnar
· Executive Producer: Moshe Edery, Hezi Bezalel, Yigal Mograbi
· Director of Photography: Daniella Nowitz
· Production Designer: Ido Dolev
· Editor: Sergio Liberman
· Sound Designer: Gil Torren
· Original Score: Tom Armony and Assa Raviv
· Worldwide Sales: Beta Cinema
Produced for CAN – Israeli Broadcasting Service